Crypto for Pride Month Fundraiser
Donate crypto to nonprofits advocating for LGBTQIA+ rights
Pride Month takes place in June each year to mark the anniversary of 1969 Stonewall Uprising, considered by many to be a turning point in the fight for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender rights.
In recognition of Pride Month, The Giving Block is highlighting nonprofit organizations that protect and advocate for the rights of the LGBTQIA+ community.
Donations will be evenly distributed amongst organizations participating in The Giving Block’s LGBTQIA+ Impact Index Fund.
For a limited time, all donations to this fund will be matched, thanks to our Caring With Crypto campaign with Shift4.
Consider making a cryptocurrency donation today to support these organizations.
How to Make Your Crypto Donation
- Pick a charity below or donate directly to all using the widget on this page
- Using the donation widget, select a cryptocurrency and the amount you plan to give
- Choose whether to donate anonymously or input your information such as name and address (sharing this info is optional)
- Enter your email if you wish to receive a gift acknowledgment for tax purposes
- Donate your coins to the wallet address shown in the widget!
Donate crypto to nonprofits
advocating for LGBTQIA+ rights.
About The Giving Block
The Giving Block makes Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency fundraising easy for nonprofits. Empowering mission-driven organizations, charities, universities, and faith-based organizations of all sizes to leverage crypto technology to achieve their mission. Discover why cryptocurrency is the fastest growing donation method for Millennial and Gen-Z donors, at TheGivingBlock.com.
- Website: https://thegivingblock.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheGivingBlock
- Linked In: https://www.linkedin.com/company/thegivingblock/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheGivingBlock
- Instagram: @thegivingblock
- YouTube: @thegivingblock