Join Co-Founder, Alex Wilson, and AFP Global LIVE on March 9, 2023 to discuss ways that crypto philanthropy continues to mature amid industry turmoil and challenging economic conditions.
In recent years, crypto philanthropy has seemed fresh, exciting, and full of potential, generating hundreds of millions of dollars for nonprofits. But have the crypto market’s downturn and industry shakeups changed everything? Accepting cryptocurrency donations has become a hotly-debated topic for many nonprofits, leaving many teams confused and frustrated with the lack of clear information at hand.
With most fundraising teams seeking to cultivate younger donors and embrace innovation, it’s the perfect time to gain a better understanding of the crypto market’s volatility cycles, crypto donor trends, and what all the recent news means for the crypto sector at large.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss:
- A deep dive into recent events: what happened and where are we now?
- Defining the “crypto winter” and what we can look forward to in 2023
- The continued and rapid growth of crypto philanthropy despite market downturns
- What recent events could mean for the future of regulation and crypto governance
- Why non-cash donations are taking off
Join us, Thursday March 9th at 1:00 PM ET for a riveting discussion with plenty of time for live Q&A. We want to answer all your burning questions!
Registration is free for AFP members.