Today’s donors are looking for modern and diverse ways to give.
Alex Wilson from The Giving Block and Cara Augspurger from Donorbox discuss the benefits of accepting non-cash asset donations, which can attract new audiences and potential supporters. With the convenience of online giving, crypto and stock donations are gaining popularity and can significantly boost a noprofit’s fundraising efforts.
If you want to bring your nonprofit into the future, accepting cryptocurrency and stock donations is a great step. Check out this exclusive podcast recording with some highlights featured below:
- (2:13) Reasons donors choose to give stock and crypto
- (3:53) Challenges or misconceptions nonprofits have when it comes to non-cash assets
- (6:24) Examples of nonprofits that saw major benefits when they started to accept crypto and stock donations
- (8:04) Profile of typical crypto and stock donor
- (11:05) Tips to incorporate non-cash giving as part of your fundraising strategy
- (14:48) End-of-year and how non-cash giving can help
- (16:47) Resources for nonprofits to learn more about non-cash assets