The Giving Block for Salesforce app allows nonprofits to automatically sync their cryptocurrency donation data to Salesforce for a 360-view of their fundraising.
Salesforce, one of the most popular cloud-based CRM solutions, enables nonprofits to maximize their fundraising and program data. Now, with The Giving Block for Salesforce app, nonprofits can seamlessly sync their crypto fundraising data into Salesforce to utilize all of the platform’s tools & insights. This exciting integration gives our clients a comprehensive and complete view of their fundraising data automatically – giving them more time to do what matters.
How It Works
This integration provides nonprofits with tools that will help them maximize their fundraising efforts – features include:
- Skip the manual import: Crypto donation data from The Giving Block will automatically sync to Salesforce for a complete view of your organization’s fundraising.
- Customize your data: Utilize custom record type mapping for contacts and opportunities for your crypto donations.
- Manage donor relationships: Easily sort and segment crypto donors, allowing for more specific tracking, targeted communications, and personalized content.
- Compatible with Nonprofit Success Pack: It’s now even easier to use all the tools and insight from any Salesforce edition for your crypto data – including Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP).
Connecting The Giving Block to Salesforce
The Giving Block for Salesforce app is available for The Giving Block subscribers at no extra cost. Ready to get started? Start using our Salesforce integration by filling out the form here to receive access and next steps.
- Not yet a client of The Giving Block? Book a demo & learn more here.
- Not yet a client of Salesforce? If your organization is eligible for the Power of Us program, you can access 10 donated subscriptions of Sales & Service Cloud Enterprise Edition.