The first-of-its-kind partnership between The Giving Block and Tiltify, the leading livestream and digital fundraising platform, now allows streamers and influencers to set up peer-to-peer (P2P) campaigns to raise crypto for their favorite causes.
Tiltify is a social fundraising platform that brings together digital communities, charities and brands to do social good across the globe. With innovative fundraising engagement tools such as polls, milestones, and rewards as well as interactive overlays, Tiltify is the #1 charity fundraising platform for digital communities.
Through P2P campaigns on Tiltify, nonprofits receive the benefits of reaching new digitally-native donors, without spending the time, energy and resources on actively crypto fundraising. Influencers and streamers on Tiltify act as fundraisers, asking their followers and subscribers to donate to their favorite charities – which now includes donating crypto.
How It Works
Features of Tiltify’s integration with The Giving Block’s crypto donation solution include:
- Nonprofits can accept crypto for specific fundraising events or their general Tiltify campaign.
- Those who donate through Tiltify’s platform will receive the same automated receipt that they would have if donating through our Donation Form.
- Flexibility to turn the crypto donation option on or off for each fundraiser.
Curious how The Giving Block integration on Tiltify works? The process is easy:
1) A donor selects cryptocurrency
2) Enters the donation amount in USD
3) Is presented reward/poll information
4) Selects The Giving Block
5) A popup window asks the donor to select their specific cryptocurrency. The USD donation is translated into the specified cryptocurrency based on real time exchange rates
6) Donor is presented with a secure QR code from The Giving Block to transfer the donation to the charity’s Giving Block crypto wallet
7) Once the transfer has been completed by the donor and processed by The Giving Block, Tiltify receives a confirmation that triggers thermometers, donation alerts, etc.
8) The Giving Block issues a receipt to the donor
Connecting The Giving Block to Tiltify
Ready to get started? The Giving Block integration is available for an annual fee of $500, after your organization’s account has been set up with The Giving Block.
If your organization currently uses The Giving Block, contact your client success representative to learn more about accepting crypto via Tiltify.