With The Giving Block’s Zapier app, you can connect your crypto fundraising data to almost all of your favorite nonprofit tools that you use every day. For example, your favorite nonprofit CRMs like Salesforce, Virtuous, Bonterra, Bloomerang, Hubspot and many others are all supported with our Zapier integration. No more moving data between systems manually. Once you’ve set up a Zap with your CRM, all of your crypto donation data will flow automatically!
You can even connect with Slack, Mailchimp, Gmail, Asana and Monday.com to have data and notifications updated in real-time across all of your platforms.
What are some examples of how to use The Giving Block’s Zapier app?
- Update donation records in real-time with your CRM. This includes Virtuous, Bloomerang, Salesforce, Bonterra, Hubspot and many more!
- Send messages in Slack for new donations
- Send thank you emails via Gmail for new donations
- Add new donors to Mailchimp lists
- Add information to Google Sheets for new donations
- Record donations in QuickBooks and other accounting software
You can search all available Zapier apps on their website here.
Connecting The Giving Block to Zapier
Using Zapier is quick and easy. If you’re a client with The Giving Block and already have a Zapier account, start using our Zapier integration by filling out the form here to receive access and next steps.
If you don’t have a Zapier account yet, no problem! You can sign up for one here.