Secure Your Donor Data
The Giving Block was built with a security first mindset. Our highest priority is protecting your organization, supporters, and related data. We use industry-proven measures to provide a safe and trusted fundraising platform so you can focus on fulfilling your mission.
A Fundraising Platform Built for Fundraising Security
The Giving Block uses a secure cloud architecture and multiple security measures to protect sensitive data.
- AWS Virtual Private Cloud
- 24x7x365 Security Scanning and Threat Monitoring
- Network Level Vulnerability Scanning
- Annual Penetration Testing
- DDOS Protection
We build security into the foundation of all our products and services to ensure our platform is secure by design.
- AWS VPC based compute isolations
- Load Balancer Based Compute Isolations
- Role-based Access Control
- Secure Logging & Retention
- Static and Dynamic Code Analysis
- OWASP Secure Coding Principles
Secure Data Management
Using tokenization, encryption, and key management, The Giving Block always protects sensitive data.
- AES 256-bit Encryption
- TLS v1.2 Protocol Requirement
- AWS split environments
About The Giving Block
The Giving Block makes Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency fundraising easy for nonprofits. Empowering mission-driven organizations, charities, universities, and faith-based organizations of all sizes to leverage crypto technology to achieve their mission. Discover why cryptocurrency is the fastest growing donation method for Millennial and Gen-Z donors, at TheGivingBlock.com.