We’re always looking for new and innovative integrations that help our nonprofit clients successfully and more easily hit their crypto fundraising goals. Today, we’re excited to announce that The Giving Block has launched an integration with monday.com to give our nonprofit clients the power to maximize their crypto fundraising campaigns by providing key project management and CRM tools.
We know many of our clients already use monday.com and we believe this new integration will allow our mutual customers to more effectively fundraise crypto by saving time and more effectively managing campaigns. For our clients who don’t currently use monday.com, they offer a discounted plan to ensure cost isn’t a barrier for social impact work. Nonprofits looking to use monday.com can get up to ten seats for free and an additional 70% discount on each additional seat.
How monday.com can help nonprofits hit campaign goals
There are a variety of ways nonprofits can utilize monday.com to effectively manage their crypto fundraising campaigns and subsequent donations, including:
- Syncing donations and donor details directly into monday.com. Skip the excel sheet and manual uploading and cultivate crypto donors directly into monday CRM & Sales.
- Syncing donation totals and progress towards goals in monday.com. See your campaign progress anytime and anywhere.
- Keeping all donations in a centralized place. Manage all of your donations (including cryptocurrency!) on one board. Label different donation types to keep track of each, and filter boards based on what you want to see.
- Creating monday.com boards for crypto donors. Group your crypto donors together on monday.com to create targeted marketing campaigns for this community of donors.
- Maximizing crypto fundraising campaigns. Create a roadmap for your next crypto fundraising campaigns and track your goals in one place. Set key dates, objectives and roles within monday.com + use this integration to track crypto donations and measure your progress.
To learn more about our partnership with monday.com, click below: