Crypto Giving Tuesday
Support social good causes by donating cryptocurrency to a nonprofit organization on Crypto Giving Tuesday.
November 30, 2021
What is Crypto Giving Tuesday?
November 30, 2021 is Crypto Giving Tuesday, the year’s biggest one-day celebration for crypto fundraising and giving. Crypto Giving Tuesday highlights the growing culture of philanthropy in the crypto community. Each year, the movement is growing by leaps and bounds.
Around 1,000 nonprofit organizations are expected to participate this year, almost 10x more than in 2020.
Together, let’s set an all-time high for crypto fundraising.
Sign up for Updates
Enter your email and we’ll keep you updated on #CryptoGivingTuesday.
💰 Donate on Crypto Giving Tuesday to show your support for the nonprofit organizations that fight to make the world a better place and understand that in crypto lies the future of fundraising.
#️⃣ Follow the #CryptoGivingTuesday hashtag to see what these great organizations are doing to celebrate and fundraise this year.
📣 Spread the word in your community’s forum (e.g. Discord, Reddit, Twitter). Let’s get loud!
In the Media
- Bitcoin Tuesday: A More ‘Tax Efficient’ Way to Donate to Charity (Decrypt)
- Crypto Version of ‘Giving Tuesday’ Returns With 10X as Many Charities (CoinDesk)
- Bitcoin Tuesday aims to raise $1M for good causes (Cointelegraph)
- Support Your Favorite Charities And Promote Crypto This #BitcoinTuesday (Forbes)
- Bitcoin Tuesday 2020 promotes crypto by donating to nonprofits (Brave New Coin)
- The Virtuous Cycle Of Bitcoin Giving (Bitcoin Magazine)
- Bitcoin Hits New All-Time High: Is it #GivingTuesday or #BitcoinTuesday? (NonprofitPRO)
Are you a reporter that would like to contact us for a story?Please complete the form below to get in touch.